Until then, have a look around the old blog. Check out the archives.
You can also read some of my personal favourites, from throughout the past six months, such as:
- The Adventures of Schmuckie, the loud neighbour.
- If you're in a more serious mood, I have my musings and rants: An Ode to my Parents, a rant about married female academics, my explanation of how I became a historian, the rant about designer clothing that brought the first significant rise in readership, and my new favourite: my musing on a Nazi spy who read Mary Poppins.
- You could follow the whole procrastination/work process of me going crazy writing this thesis. Mostly I recommend you read the insanity that is my live-blogging of an attempted all-nighter.
- Of course, then there's the pop culture-obsessed posts. See: live-blogging the Oscars (complete with my personal mockeries of Scarlett Johannsen), my review of Paul Gross's made-for-TV movie H2o, and my love-hate relationship with The Revenge of the Sith.
- Finally, evidence of my insanity: here, here, here, here, definitely here, and absolutely here.
Welcome to the insanity that is the Queen of West Procrastination. (In other news, apparently the Queen of East Procrastination reads my blog! Hi! And congratulations on finishing comps! ABD! ABD! In other news, she informed me that comps were more stressful than losing a family member. I dread.)See y'all in a week! (I'm preparing for seeing Americans, because many come up for Camp.)