1. In a few hours from now, my sister's flying here on her birthday! Considering the fact that she's getting up at 4am for her flight, I won't complain about having to pick her up at 8:30.
2. I can't stop watching this video that Ky made of Andrew's first reactions to her puppy. Seriously: his laughter kills me. (And Baby Meets Puppy for the Showdown for Ultimate Cuteness Supremacy? Best day ever. Andrew decided to play fetch along with Vicki the puppy. We just had to keep him from putting the ball in his mouth like the puppy was doing.)
3. Last night I was very sick, but now I'm very thankful that I'm holding down food again and only have a bit of a sore throat left. (By the way: it's not a good thing to be a hypochondriac and have a weird combination of symptoms on the same day that the news is filled with warnings about the symptoms of Swine Flu. Because I'm a crazy person, I spent the morning repeating "I haven't been to Mexico. I haven't been to Mexico." But now I'm good.)
4. Janny asked that we watch the Chuck season (hopefully just season) finale with her, but Chris and I also watched it tonight. And I'm glad I've seen it. So good. I'll definitely want to rewatch it with her tomorrow. And maybe a few more times. That was ridiculously awesome.
5. Sleepy times for me. Always a happy thing.