1. Fisherman's Wharf! Harbour Seals! Lynnie surrounded with small children, as all of them tried to get the seals to come and visit us!
2. My breakfast consisted of leftover birthday cake and cupcakes. I confess, but do not regret.
3. Today Chris's sister turned 25, my brother turned 26 and my cousin Kara turned 27! I got a chance to talk with each of them on the phone today, which was particularly pleasant.
4. Chris is reading Son of Interflux by Gordon Korman finally, and I'm so excited. It's fun watching him respond to the hilarity and talk through what he thinks is going to happen next. I wonder what other books of mine I can get him to read.
5. I made more quiches today! I think I'm addicted. (Confession: my supper consisted of tomato-goat cheese quiche and a big salad with strawberries and black pepper. My supper was so classy and healthy. But then an hour later I was still hungry and made nachos. And by "nachos" I mean "mostly melted cheese, with some nacho chips underneath.")