1. I had my last seminar with the night class tonight, and the group was so good. They took things to a really high level and weren't finished debating when the class time was over. I could keep them all in my pocket. It's nice ending on a high note.
2. While I taught, Chris puppy-sat wee Vicki the puppy (Ky was at choir). They went for a walk and Chris was all wiggly afterward.
3. We're watching an episode of The Man from U.N.C.L.E. now. What a good night.
4. I had breakfast with my friend Tina from North Carolina today. She's visiting another friend, and a whole bunch of us girls went out for breakfast.
5. Eggs Benedict from Floyd's. Dear goodness, I love that breakfast.