Monday, March 23, 2009

GiST Day 51: So Very Tired

1. Derek and I had a Fake-Brother-and-Sister Adventure Day today. While Chris and Ariann went to a coffee shop and talked educational philosophy, Derek and I rode a double-decker bus to the university and went and watched the campus bunnies. And then we watched Citizen Kane, because Derek had never seen it before.

2. Citizen Kane. For serious. I'm crazy about Orson Welles and Joseph Cotten.

3. The game Loot just makes me so happy. Especially after our particularly pirate-y week.

4. Tomorrow, my homework will be to watch a movie from 1929. I took it out of the library and it looks really cool. I love my research on days like this.

5. I think I'm going to go to sleep before Christopher gets home from his meeting about church stuff. It will be the first time I was asleep before him in the history of forever. (Insomniac marries a man who actually gets worried if he isn't asleep within five minutes.)

No comments: