1. We were invited over for supper tonight with a family from Chris's school. It was so cute: this is the second time we've been over for supper there (both times with Derek and Ariann), and both times a good portion of the high school class have showed up for supper too.
2. It's nice that it's a family where I don't have to be Mrs. [Our Last Name] and constantly conscious that I act like a teacher's wife. Sometimes it's hard to remember to be a grownup.
3. I got a room full of teenagers talking about the origins of the First World War.
4. We did our taxes today! That deserves an exclamation point because: a.) they are done now, and it's still March, and so we can feel like we're on top of things this year; b.) we got through them quickly and easily; c.) we're getting a decent amount of money back.
5. It was sunny today! And warm! Exclamation points!