Sorry about that, everyone. The problem is the whole posting at the end of the day thing. Most days lately, at the very end of the day I've been either busy or really sleepy. Maybe I need to allow myself to post this whenever I actually feel like blogging during the day (much earlier).
1. We spent the evening with our sweet little Mary from church. In exchange for pizza, we got her new DVD player working for her.
2. Dude, do I ever love Panago pizza. And it's much less expensive than I remember it being. Like, it was a fraction of the cost of the pizza place where she usually goes.
3. Babe. What a nice little pig.
4. I like days when Christopher's home all day.
5. Hm. I'm going to find a way to present this whole "I hate all daylight-savings-time-related time changes and it angers me that I'm losing an hour of my life tonight" in a positive light. Well, at least it won't get dark in the afternoon anymore, but will wait until nighttime. (Of course, if we'd just not change our clocks in the late autumn, we wouldn't have had nighttime at 4pm.) So there's that. Oh, and there will now only be an hour difference between home and here, meaning that I can phone my parents at 7:30pm my time, and not have to worry that they'll be heading to bed. (You know, in Saskatchewan they stay on DST all year long! It's a magical land.)