Saturday, March 14, 2009

GiST Day 42: Just a little late edition

1. I just sent off some writing to my supervisor! *With the sounding of trumpets* That's a huge weight off my shoulders. Now on to the next million things! After I sleep.

2. In eight hours, my lovely in-laws will be in Victoria.

3. And Chris must be excited because he's spent the evening rushing around to make everything perfect for when they're here. (Derek called this afternoon and said "You'd think Chris was excited for his parents to visit or something! He's mentioned it constantly for the past several weeks.")

4. Robots and dinosaurs. And the combination of the two, in the form of Megamunch.

5. I ate beets while watching Battlestar Galactica. All I needed was bears. (Yes, that's the worst possible video quality.)

2 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

Obviously "colder than a Mother-in-law's kiss" doesn't apply in your case?

You married Chris and took him off their hands so they OWE you big time. I used to tell my Mother-in-law that about Ella.

Teacher Lady said...

Dude, I was just this morning thinking about Megamunch. It is hard to top the awesomeness of a robotic dinosaur.