Blerg. It turns out that the reason why I was so tired was that my food allergies are out of control, and so every time I eat a meal, my throat gets itchy and I fall asleep. It keeps happening, and I keep waking up hours later.
1. I slept through prayer meeting, but woke up in time for the Top Chef Quickfire Challenge.
2. Karl and wee Andrew phoned me this evening, and I talked with the kid on the phone. He was really sweet and laughed a lot when I asked him where he keeps his sillies.
3. Dad was confused when I said that my new pyjamas were like his, because his aren't satin (he needs less slippery pyjamas, like velcro). And so I'll say that they make me feel like Clair Huxtable from The Cosby Show.
4. Tomorrow, Vicki will be my puppy-sized homie, depending on my allergies.
5. I'm staying awake long enough to watch Mythbusters. Hurrah.