Tuesday, February 17, 2009

GiST Day 28: Pretend there was a Day 27 edition

I was really sleepy last night and just went to bed without writing my Grace in Small Things post. When I was sick I got to rest and nap throughout the day, and now I'm actually doing active things during the day and so I'm completely wiped out by about 7:00pm. Hence, all the naps I've been having in the evenings. I really need to get exercising.

1. I got to go shopping with Ky, Lyn, Amanda and Bronwyn today. We went to the outlet stores in the suburbs, and it was glorious.

2. I bought satin pyjamas today. And by "pyjamas" I mean like full, long pants with a button-up long-sleeved shirt pyjamas, like the kind of pyjamas that Dad wears, except that they're purple and they're satin. They're so ridiculously comfortable that I changed into them as soon as I got home and fell asleep immediately. I'm all for anything that means I fall asleep faster. Also, I'm totally going to write my dissertation in these pyjamas.

3. I ate onion rings today. Gloooooorious!

4. I'm done marking! Yay hooray, it's time to move on!

5. Vicki the puppy is tiny and cute. (She's Ky's puppy.) I gave her hugs today as we drove to Tim Horton's.

No comments: