I'd better get this written up now, because I'm counting down the seconds until I take my nighttime cold medicine, and then I'll be even less coherent than I am now. And that's saying something.
1. Once 30 Rock starts, I can take my Benylin. And then maybe I'll sleep tonight. Glooooorious!
2. People have been really nice to me today. Ky went and picked up the essays I need to mark. Chris took three trips to the store (trip #1: misheard my croaky/congested voice and thought I was asking for Benadryl; trip #2: He went and picked up some supper but forgot Kleenex and cold medicine; trip #3: success!) and he's coming home as quickly as possible tomorrow.
3. Christopher's hugs are made of magic. He just came over to the couch to give me a hug. That was nice.
4. My day worked out pretty well. I was worried because I really needed to get my allergy shot, and I had to run all these errands, and then all I needed was to make a few phone calls, and everything was off my shoulders. (My nurse said I'm fine if I wait until Monday; Ky went and got my essays; Chris is doing the rest of the errands tomorrow.) I didn't have to leave the house, and I didn't feel guilty about it like I was procrastinating from something. I just got to rest.
5. Today my sweet little friend Aislynn turned three years old! (Mark, if you read this, can you give Aislynn and big birthday hug from us? Terra called this morning, but I wasn't exactly coherent.)