I've stayed home all day, and now I'm staying home from prayer meeting. I've finally taken some cold medicine, and so my fingers feel weirdly numb. Let's see if I can stay coherent enough to write this.
1. Chris brought home our new pillows this evening and got them filled up and ready before he left for prayer meeting. Dear goodness, this pillow is amazing. Minstrels will write of this pillow.
2. He also brought me cold medicine, and now I'm awake enough to watch Top Chef.
3. I'm so glad that my schedule allows for me to take some time to feel better. I could just stay home all day and rest.
4. I need to come up with non-sickness-related things to talk about. Spring break is coming up! And really fun people are visiting this city! (And they're all staying at Ky's house, so I don't have to clean the guest room!)
5. Webcomics make me smile, and so do people who talk about comics on the internet.