Okay, I'm fudging the date and time a bit because last night I came down with Chris's Crazy Cold and fell asleep. We'll pretend it is still Thursday night and not late Friday morning.
1. Today (you know, because I'm pretending it's still Thursday) I had the best couple of seminars of my TAing career. Everyone was supposed to bring examples of primary sources from Canada from before 1700, and everyone came prepared and excited to show what they brought. And they got it and were excited about what historians do. I need days like that every once in a while.
2. One of my favourite nurses from Campus Health Services got so interested in the books I was reading that she up and signed up for a couple of history courses! She's in my seminar group! And she's doing really well! (My Dad joked that I'd better give her good grades, since she gives me needles every week.)
3. It's really nice having Christopher home from work, even if it's because he's sick. It's been a busy month, and it's nice having him around. Especially because this cold somehow makes him cuter and sillier.
4. Naps. Naps are always wonderful.
5. And lemons. I'm drinking hot water with honey and lemon, with pieces of real lemon in it. I knew that it was a good idea to buy a kajillion lemons and keep them in the freezer.