Friday, March 02, 2007

But then, a few hours later...

Time: 3:52pm

Wearing: Black "Girl Power" t-shirt (with Batgirl, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman, which I'm wearing ironically, Ky! I swear! She gave it to me under the understanding that I'd wear it ironically), burgundy sweater, dark new jeans, black socks.

Location: On the couch, sitting sideways, using our network!

Furniture: back into place

Tea: Vanilla Earl Grey, in my old Corel Shadow Iris teapot. (I forgot what a good teapot it is.) And drinking out of my fun green and blue cup and saucer that I bought at the KaDeWe in Berlin.

Ebay Auction: I lost at the last minute, but I think the instructions for the newer model will help enough. And so I managed not to spend money today.

Current Occupation: Watching episodes of Corner Gas on CTV Broadband.

I am procrastinating from: er, about the same things as before. Well, I tried to take the rent cheque up, but just missed my landlord. And so I'll have to try again later.

My favourite German number: zwölf (12)

How I will probably spend my evening: Trying to figure out how to use the food processor.

No comments: