Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Welcome Back, Procrastination

My regular readers may have been feeling cheated lately. "Are you not the Queen of West Procrastination?" they may be asking. "Then wither the procrastination?"

Yes, my productivity has fallen off greatly in the past couple of weeks, but that's the result of understandable circumstances. Since I wasn't intending to get academic work done, it couldn't count as procrastination. Yes, I read all of Anne of the Island yesterday, but it was my only plan for yesterday!

Today is another story. My plan is to walk to the University, get my allergy shot, and work in the office for the rest of the day. It is now past 10:00am, and so far I have lazed about, playing on the internet, and have eaten a single granola bar. For goodness sake, there's breakfast waiting for me in the kitchen, but I've been procrastinating from getting it.

I am currently procrastinating from:
  • Practising German
  • Putting my comps list stuff on memory key
  • Eating breakfast
  • Packing my lunch
  • Walking to the University
  • Getting my allergy shot
  • Looking up library books
  • E-mailing professors
  • E-mailing friends in town who wanted to know when I was back from Parksville
  • Getting off this couch
  • Blow-drying my hair

Ah. Living up to my name again. It's good to be back.

No comments: