Friday, January 26, 2007

*Ahem* Is this thing on? *Tap tap tap*

I am a sheep, and now I'm on Beta, or whatever they're calling it now. Actually, I've been trying to convert to Beta for months now, but it never would let me. I guess mine is a "large" blog, if you would believe that.

Can you tell me if you find any problems? I miss the smoothness of the old template, and I'm incompetent with html, and so if you have any suggestions, suggest away.

The best part is that I now have a new source of procrastination: labels! Because, if any of you know me, you know that nothing brings more joy to this obsessive-compulsive little heart than exercising absolute control over small things. Especially categorising such as this. (This is also why I love packing, and why I'm taking forever to finish this annotated bibligraphy.)

3 comments:

Bronwyn said...

I did notice the switch. It takes a few weeks before you stop missing things about old blogger and get used to the new things. I like the labels. I hope you choose wisely as I am stuck with a bunch of stupid labels.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Hey May-B, have you tried batch editing labels yet? I've been playing around with it.

The History Enthusiast said...

Batch editing is fab-u-lous! And, I really like the beta version (I actually started out with your same template back when I very first started blogging). I use the Minima template, which you can customize to pretty much any color you could ever want. I really dig it. The only thing that I dislike is that there is not a widget for uploading an image as your header...I have this great image created, but I don't know enough about code to insert it the long way.