Thursday, December 14, 2006

Time Warp

I just finished my most recent procrastination project: through the magic of Flickr Uploadr (thaks, Lucy!), I've finished uploading all of my wedding photos. Yes, we already had more than a hundred photos up on the Flickr site. But those were mostly just the photos taken by Chris's uncle and cousin, who did the portraits and also gave us their pictures from the wedding and reception. I hadn't even begun with the pictures from Stephanie and Darren, our photographers who documented the wedding and reception. But now, thanks to Uploadr and avoidance of essay-writing, they're finished and painstakingly organised. (After almost a year and a half of promising people that I'd get them up soon.)

So, most of you won't want to see stills of every single moment of my wedding and reception, but if you're bored and are curious to see how very many people really did show up, what lard sculptures really do look like, and how our guests entertained themselves during the reception, here's the ceremony page, and here's the reception page.

Procrastination: the ultimate tool in getting other work done.

3 comments:

crazy mom said...

I can't believe it was over a year ago! I love the new pics!

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Well, think about how tiny the Wee Girlie was. She was just barely 2, and now she's well past three and a half.

crazy mom said...

I know, time flies by, especially when you are watching children grow.