Saturday, April 08, 2006

Portrait of a Desperate Procrastinator

Time: 8:34pm

I am wearing: red sweatpants, fuschia tank top, white fleece zip-up bunnyhug, slippers, greasy hair put up in pigtails (or "propellers," as Chris calls them), blearly eyes.

Units of tea consumed: one pot, Pear Tree Green.

Units of popcorn consumed: one bowl

Other food consumed: a piece of toast, a banana, a bowl of soup, some bits of duck, and lots of raisins.

CBC radio shows: two.

Episodes of Battlestar Galactica watched: one, while eating the popcorn.

Long and analytical phone calls: three.

Loads of laundry washed: three.

Last time I was outside: 5:00pm yesterday.

Work Accomplished Today: I have written out my essay outline (it's several pages long) and have gotten through one of my books.

Work I need to get done: I have a couple more books to look through, and then I have fourteen more pages to write.

2 comments:

krisluvswool said...

You can't be "desperate" yet! You've only had ONE bowl of popcorn!!!

Queen of West Procrastination said...

So very true. But Chris had over-buttered that bowl and so I wasn't really feeling like having more popcorn, after that bowl.

But, speaking of which, I should make myself some popcorn...