Sunday, February 05, 2006

I am a big crazy person

So, last night, Chris took to unpacking a couple of boxes marked "Fragile," which I had just left in my old workspace. That's when he discovered that both boxes were filled entirely (except for a pretty IKEA vase that I forgot I owned) with green glass Coke bottles.

Chris took them all out and lined them up on the little chair rail ridge in the office. In my defense, a whole bunch of them were given to me by my friend Terra, just before I moved, and I didn't have time to figure out what to do with them and so I just packed them into a big box. Also, in my defense, I normally decorate with these Coke bottles (in our old place, we had them lining the top of the kitchen's partial wall; all the green glass against the white made a really cool effect).

And so, yes, I'm a big crazy person. I also own eight teapots.

5 comments:

arimich said...

Eight teapots?! When Chris said you had lots of teapots, I was thinking, oh, four or five. Dude. That is crazy! But I bet they're all really pretty.

Meg Persson said...

HEY!!!!! How did YOU get the picture of the Queen??? And I see Margaret Atwood peeking out from under there too! Grr..

Or maybe we agreed do that - I don't remember.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Meg, you didn't want to take them, and so I took them to rescue them. Remember? I can give them to you if you want them...

jo(e) said...

Hey! In my kitchen, on top of the cupboards, I have a bunch of vases, all clear or green, and a whole bunch of green Coke bottles. I've always thought they looked cool against the cream-coloured wall.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who decorates with stuff out of the recycle bin ....

Queen of West Procrastination said...

I very much have a passion for green glass (which makes some people think that I love Coke a whole bunch, but it's the glass). I love to see it against a white background.