Saturday, November 19, 2005

Gentlemen (and ladies, etc.) start your Christmas plans!

The House of Procrastination (West) has booked its plane tickets!

And so, for all of you who have been wondering when we'll be in Regina this Christmas: I'm going to be there a lot, and Chris only a little. I'm flying out on December 14 and coming back on the morning of New Year's Day (I did a bunch of searching about what flights would be cheapest), and Chris is flying home on the evening of the 23rd and coming back on the evening of the 27th.

You all may have to cheer up Christopher now: his wife is spending 2 1/2 weeks in Regina, while he is spending 4 days.

To answer some questions, that have already been asked:
1.) I have serious doubts that I'll be making it up to New Year's (I think I'll really want to stick around Regina, and I'm going to make sure I'm spending a lot of time with both families, and that would be a lot to handle in those two weeks). Unless anyone's only spending a couple of days at New Years and is heading back to Regina on New Year's Eve (doubtful).
2.) I will be at Family Christmas in Saskatoon on the 28th.
3.) I anticipate that I'll have plenty of time to spend with people in Regina.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Yay! Mary - your title makes it sound like you are comin' home for all the "gentlemen"... if Chris wasn't worried before, he should be now! ;) ;)... Lookin' forward to seein you...
we should talk soon -
Becca

Becca said...

Yay!Mary's coming home! Mary - your title makes it sound like you are comin' home for all the "gentlemen"... if Chris wasn't worried before, he should be now! ;) ;)... Lookin' forward to seein you...
we should talk soon -
Becca

Queen of West Procrastination said...

I meant it more like "Gentlemen: start your engines."