Friday, November 06, 2009

I was at school well before 8am today

This is a big deal to me. Usually 10am is hard for me. I've been having trouble getting to the university in the morning (and I need to deal with this microfilm right away), and so Chris offered to drive me there on his way to school. Chris leaves the house before 7:30 in the morning, the time when my alarm clock usually goes off.

But I did it. And I got through two months' worth of microfilmed newspaper before my 2:30 yoga class. And I'll do it again tomorrow. (The microfilm part, not the yoga class part.)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I haven't exactly been functional this evening, to the point that we ended up having frozen pizza for supper. I think I might go to sleep now.

1 comment:

The Blog Fodder said...

I trust you cooked the pizza first. It reads as though you served it frozen.