1. We had a good weekend. Yes, the football game was heartbreaking. But we got to see the players from such a good vantage point, and had a good time with the people sitting around us (with the noticeable exception of the people behind us, who ended up being kicked out by the fourth quarter, so the fourth quarter was much better). Watching the Roughriders in person made us feel like we were at home.
2. The SkyTrain makes me miss Europe. And makes me excited to get back to Europe.
3. We stayed in a gorgeous apartment on the 33rd floor of a tower, with good friends. It was all so pleasant.
4. They had real Darjeeling tea that they picked up while they were traveling India. It was thoroughly fantastic, and makes me wish to go to Darjeeling, just for tea like that.
5. Sunday evening of watching The Man from U.N.C.L.E. with Christopher. Lovely.