Friday, April 24, 2009

GiST Day 82

1. Tomorrow afternoon, Karl and wee Andrew ferry over for a weekend visit! Meg's going to be at a women's retreat, and Karl decided that if he's going to spend a weekend alone with the baby, he might as well spend it here. This will be pleasant. (Of course, ask me how I feel on Sunday, after I've had an exuberant toddler tearing apart my house all weekend.)

2. New shoes are the best things ever.

3. I can't stop looking at Ky's awesome pictures from Lynnie's visit this past week. (She has a ton more over on Facebook.)

4. Even though I'm jealous that I don't get to eat any of it, I helped to make an awesome Roasted Vegetable Lasagna tonight. (It's for Chris's lunchtime potluck tomorrow.)

5. Did you know that it's been sunny all week long? That's good for my brain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree: sun = smartness.