Sunday, March 29, 2009

GiST Day 56: Pictures and Links Edition

1. My morning involved a little bit of this:*

2. And then we went and saw this (Update: It's not dead! Just moulting and so it's lying on the beach for a month!):


3. We also went to Fisherman's Wharf to feed these guys:

...although some crafty seagulls kept stealing the fish out of my friend's hand.

4. This evening, Chris and I went to go see this movie. The first showing was sold out, and so we went to this restaurant for supper. It was for the best: we had more time to line up, and also Chris and I had a chance to sit down at a restaurant and talk out all the Crazy that has been collecting in my head.

5. And the best part of the evening? Christopher's love of the 3-D glasses (and boy was I glad that instead of putting us in cheap paper glasses they dressed us all up as Elvis Costello for the evening):

* All but the fuzzy last one are by my friend Justin, husband of the leftmost jumping girl.

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I adore that top picture in #1! So cute!

LynnieC said...

I thought you took a picture of a dead seal, at first, and was sad in my heart.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Don't worry, Lynnie! It's not dead! It's just moulting and laying on the beach near my house for the next month!