1. My morning involved a little bit of this:*
2. And then we went and saw this (Update: It's not dead! Just moulting and so it's lying on the beach for a month!):
3. We also went to Fisherman's Wharf to feed these guys:
...although some crafty seagulls kept stealing the fish out of my friend's hand.
4. This evening, Chris and I went to go see this movie. The first showing was sold out, and so we went to this restaurant for supper. It was for the best: we had more time to line up, and also Chris and I had a chance to sit down at a restaurant and talk out all the Crazy that has been collecting in my head.
5. And the best part of the evening? Christopher's love of the 3-D glasses (and boy was I glad that instead of putting us in cheap paper glasses they dressed us all up as Elvis Costello for the evening):
* All but the fuzzy last one are by my friend Justin, husband of the leftmost jumping girl.