Thursday, February 12, 2009

GiST Day 23

1. Liz Lemon makes our kind of crazy seem endearing. And for that I am truly thankful.

2. I don't have to have this marking done until Monday! Hurrah!

3. My living room is quickly being filled with pink balloons. (It's actually shocking how quickly Chris can blow up balloons. Seriously, he's inflated fifteen since I started writing this...seventeen...twenty...twenty-three...thirty-seven! He's amazing!) It's for school tomorrow and I'm super amused at the idea of him driving to school with a car full of pink balloons.

4. Hey! Did you notice that I'm feeling quite a bit better? I still have to be careful, because when I get running around too much my face starts swelling up, but I'll be well enough to hang out with everyone's that's coming to visit!

5. Two more hours until Lynnie flies here! Hooray!

2 comments:

LynnieC said...

Two more hours!!! Two more hours!!!

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Two more hours! Two more hours! Actually, now it's only one more hour! One more hour!