1. I've managed to go for most of the day without taking decongestants. Granted, I've been living on ibuprofen and I'll definitely have to take something before I sleep, but it's been nice spending a day not in a haze.
2. Oh my goodness, I finally saw last week's and this week's episodes of BSG. Oh, show.
3. I have a good Christopher. He spent the whole day disinfecting the house. (He seriously wore gloves and a mask while he did it, too.)
4. Seriously: life without Kleenex mountain. I strongly recommend it.
5. I've returned to small normal things, even though I'm not fully functional yet. Like, I managed to walk across the house and find candy, and eat candy without it hurting my throat. I had a normal, non-liquid supper. I drank tea instead of hot water with honey and lemon. Small victories today.