Sunday, February 08, 2009

GiST Day 18: Slightly More Coherent

1. I've managed to go for most of the day without taking decongestants. Granted, I've been living on ibuprofen and I'll definitely have to take something before I sleep, but it's been nice spending a day not in a haze.

2. Oh my goodness, I finally saw last week's and this week's episodes of BSG. Oh, show.

3. I have a good Christopher. He spent the whole day disinfecting the house. (He seriously wore gloves and a mask while he did it, too.)

4. Seriously: life without Kleenex mountain. I strongly recommend it.

5. I've returned to small normal things, even though I'm not fully functional yet. Like, I managed to walk across the house and find candy, and eat candy without it hurting my throat. I had a normal, non-liquid supper. I drank tea instead of hot water with honey and lemon. Small victories today.

3 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

RE coherent - How will we know when you have returned to normal?

Limon de Campo said...

BSG=Awesome.

Okay, I'm finally on Facebook. I'll e-mail you so I can find you.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Blog Fodder: I'm not actually sure what normal is for me.

Limon: Huzzah! You have a Face!