Thursday, February 21, 2008

My evaluation of this Spring Break, as of Thursday

Decidedly lacking in trips to Cancun.

And decidedly overloaded with books on modernism.

But on the up side, the weather has been kind to us this week (thus keeping me from going entirely insane) and I've left the house more frequently than has become my usual (as a direct result of the nice weather). I think this week Monday was the only day where I forgot to leave the house all day, which is pretty good in my books.

Now I'm just going to pray that the weather holds for tomorrow (in spite of Environment Canada's threats of rain), since Meg's bringing her parents and wee Andrew for a day trip. And almost all of our plans involve walking around near the ocean.

6 comments:

Teacher Lady said...

Wooooooooo! Spring Break!

Queen of West Procrastination said...

I'm up heeeere, Michael!

Teacher Lady said...

Ha! Mom thought we were talking about our brother.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Ha! It occurred to me to make a postscript of: (P.S. Not my brother)

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping you're going to post more baby pictures on your Flicker.
Mom

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Mom: Meg was the one taking the pictures, and so I'll have to get them from her!