Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I don't know what to do with this information

Has anyone taken a look at the Nielson Ratings top 20? I had no idea what was getting top ratings, and apparently I don't watch a single one of those shows. Not a one. (Okay, sometimes I watch the house reveals on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, but then Ty Pennington starts talking or the rooms are too themey, or everyone's crying, and I start trying to find a fork with which to poke out my eyes.) Seriously? This is what other people are watching? More people aren't watching The Office and Heroes? Hardly anyone's watching Chuck? (Okay, I knew that last fact.)

Other people make me sad sometimes.

8 comments:

Bronwyn said...

They totally should have had Pushing Daisies on there. Because if you aren't watching that, there is something wrong with you.

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

I watch House and Survivor.... but not the rest of them -- Ever!

Anonymous said...

i watch house. and my MIL is wild about NCIS (ummm why??). But the rest of them? Who in their right mind watches two and a half men on purpose?

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Anastasia: Uh oh. You're going to start my cousins into (unfortunately) defending Two and a Half Men again. So unfortunate.

May-b: exactly! Why aren't people watching the good shows?

Queen of West Procrastination said...

I am curious to see what the Top 20 looks like when it's not the World Series, because the games did take up a bunch of the spots there.

LynnieC said...

Maryanne warned you, Anastasia. The kid is HILARIOUS. He makes the show. Completely. And the housekeeper. Between the two of them, they make the show worthwhile.

I'm more ashamed of the fact that Dancing with the Stars is number one. WHAT? Who knew there were so many middle-aged house wives out there.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately for 2.5 men, the 2 men make the show not worthwhile. But seriously, that kid is hilarious.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

*Sigh*