Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Good And The Bad

The Bad:
  • Head colds, making it feel like I have baseballs in my sinuses
  • Not sleeping at night, thanks to this sinus cold
  • Holidays being over and friends going away
  • Not being sure how I'm going to handle Thursday, where I'll be teaching non-stop for several hours, if I still have this head cold by then.
  • Nosebleeds
  • TV commercials (although Chris absolutely loves commercials, and that makes them much better, watching Chris wiggle-dance to the music.)
The Good:
  • My birthday/Christmas present from Chris, which arrived two months early
  • Jeremy Northam as Sir Thomas More. (On the other hand, Sam Neill as Cardinal Wolesley is just plain weird.)
  • Tacos

5 comments:

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

Enjoy your Nano... I wish I had a good excuse and the cash to buy one.

Get some good podcasts -- they are free!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon-- and happy birthday/merry christmas!

BTW, all your talk of musicals the other day led me to buy a new copy of 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. Gosh I love that movie!

Teacher Lady said...

Why are tacos bad?

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Lifex: You know, I haven't seen 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. Chris's sister was obsessed with that movie when she was little.

Teacher lady: Tacos are good! Keep up!

Anonymous said...

Dude, I LOVE Northam as Thomas Moore! Isn't that great?