I forgot that Derek tagged me ages ago to list six weird facts about me. Let's see if I can come up with six. (Okay, or "let's see if I can come up with six that I haven't already admitted a million times on this blog." I obsessively disclose details about myself here, and so this might be a challenge.)
1. I talk in silly voices when I'm on the phone with various friends and family members. They're sort of half-imitations of that person. Seriously, Chris can tell who I'm talking to, based on the silly voice.
2. I worry a lot about what people working at movie rental stores think about me. A lot. (This has resulted in many superfluous rentings of "smart" or "cool" movies, to offset the stupid, possibly-starring-Pauley Shore movie that I'm really intending to watch.)
3. I picked up from Becca the habit of making strange noises when I'm stretching while waking up in the morning. Mostly, I sound like a baby raptor. (Or what I imagine a baby raptor sounds like.)
4. I obsessively need high fives from people. I crave high fives. I love high fives. And no one high-fives me here. When I am around Ky (who also obsessively needs high fives), we will spend a good half an hour high-fiving each other. (Okay, I just pointed out other people's idiosyncrasies in the past two confessions. I apologise.)
5. I pretend to have good taste in music, and to be all snobby about my vinyl collection, but I love me some show tunes. I really, really do. Maurice Minnifield is my musical soulmate.
6. A surprising quantity of my regular sayings are derived from the Disney cartoon of Robin Hood. Also from the 1980s live action Alice in Wonderland.