Sunday, March 04, 2007

For your entertainment

While we were cleaning, Chris and I realised that he'd never seen inside the trunk that I keep in our closet. It was my grandpa's trunk, and I got to keep it when he went into a home; I filled it with random grad and childhood stuff. When we opened it up, I realised that I had no idea what all I had put in there. I documented my finds on Flickr. Go and check out the insanity. (I may be adding a few more pictures there soon. I just realised that I should have documented the giant-haired Barbie birthday card/poster from my aunt, and the letter I wrote to my grandma when I was nearly 6 years old.)

2 comments:

crazy mom said...

I love it! Now I'm thinking I need to go through my trunk.

Anonymous said...

Ok, you need to start making those dresses, like, yesterday.