Saturday, February 24, 2007

Strange Mood

I'm odd and distractable right now. I'm wearing a new puffy skirt that's all pleats and fun designs (oh, Superstore and your Joe collection -- it's suddenly gotten so fabulous and retro, although they don't have any of the fun stuff on the website), with a red button-up shirt, my brown heels, and pearls. And an apron. I'm eating cinnamon hearts, and looking forward to watching Casablanca with my supper.

I am currently avoiding the following: helping Chris with supper; cleaning the house; doing any of the academic things I planned on doing today; dealing with the fact that my Dad's back in the hospital.

(Honestly, I don't even know how I feel about the last one. He really didn't want to go to the hospital, and he was far more clear and less in distress than any of the other times he's gone to the hospital lately. But he's been getting worse, and it's better that they give this direct attention now than when things get really dangerous. And so I think it was a wise decision on the part of my mother and brother, and pray that both Mom and Dad sleep well tonight as a result of this, but still. Seriously.)

1 comment:

crazy mom said...

Sending (((((((hugs)))))))

We continue to pray for your Dad and your family. Prayer for your Dad is one of the best things you can do for him now.

Take it easy, and let Chris take care of you. Oh, and make some tea, I stangely have been craving your loose vanilla tea of yours. Funny eh?

Interesting: My word verification was wwjdn - I thought that was cool, I think it stands for What Would Jesus Do Now. Food for thought.