Thursday, January 11, 2007

Please Pray

So, I'm posting this at a point when things are starting to look a little more positive (oh, what a day we've had), but for those of you who pray, please pray for my father. He's spending the night in Intensive Care, after a day in the Emergency Room, as they figure out why his body is retaining way too much carbon dioxide (which has the effect of pretty much suffocating him). At least now they've run a bunch of tests, and established that he does have too much CO2 in his system, and so far it looks like a Bi-Pap (sp?) machine is helping. But nothing's really for sure and we've had a really hectic time lately, as my Dad has suddenly gotten into really rough shape in a hurry.

Which also may explain why the posting's been light and superficial lately.

By the way, in case you ever have wondered, I really really don't like living so far away from home. That was pretty much the theme of my last trip to Saskatchewan.

9 comments:

Twirly said...

MA - my thoughts are with you and your father...

Anonymous said...

Hugs for you. I'm praying for your family. Give your mom and dad my love.

Love, Ari <><

kathy a. said...

maryanne, i'm so sorry about your dad, and hope they get things sorted out. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Mary, that's so sad! I love your pappy! We will definitely pray. Give our love to your family.

Matt said...

Maryanne, I'll be praying for you and your family, too. Your dad has to get better; he has a trick bike.

PG said...

I hope your father's condition improves quickly. My thoughts are with you.

Anonymous said...

Praying, over here. ((Maryanne and her family))

Anonymous said...

Praying.

Anonymous said...

Good thoughts to you and you family! And hugs.