Monday, December 04, 2006

Best. Discovery. Ever.

I was looking for packages of hot chocolate in the further reaches of the tea shelf of our cupboard*, and found a Ziploc bag full of teabags and things that I used to be in my camping supplies bin. I'm pretty sure that I filled that bag when I was living with my parents. Especially because I found a single packet of Pink Swimmingo Kool-Aid.

Do they even still make Pink Swimmingo? How old is this packet? And why does it creep me out that the contact information on it doesn't mention a website?

Those who know me know that I mixed up the jug of it immediately, and that I just finished my second (large) glass.

* Confession: we have an entire shelf in our cupboards devoted to tea.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Confession: you're not alone. We, too, have an entire shelf dedicated to tea!

Queen of West Procrastination said...

I totally first thought that the "you're not alone" was in reference to Pink Swimmingo. And so, for a split second, I was thinking "Marc and Dixie don't seem to be the Kool-Aid types!"

Teacher Lady said...

Did Chris have to peel you off the celing when he got hom from work? You failed to mention you drank 2 L of Kool-Aid. You also failed to mention how hyper you get from sugar.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

I drank 2L of Kool-Aid all by myself. And I get hyper from sugar.

Chris really did have to peel me off the ceiling. I went for a really long time without blinking and it freaked him out.