Sunday, August 20, 2006

Return of the Quiet Sunday Evening

Have you missed me this week? I can't believe how busy this week has been. With Mark and Terra here, we had a lot of opportunity to be touristy.

We did some of this*:

And some of this**:


A whole lot of this:



and some of this:

I proved my utter lack of any sense of direction when I tried to take this route:

and took this route instead:

(The green arrow is our starting point. Point "X" is our destination. Point "A" is where I pulled over a jogger and asked which direction was the beach.)

Finally, I think this is my new favourite Pseudonymous Blogger Photo (can you tell that I'm trying to look really strong?):



* Butchart Gardens, on their first night here. They had the greatest fireworks show I've seen in my entire life, and they do it every Saturday night in the summer.

** Petting Zoo at Beacon Hill Park. Aislynn was equally excited about petting goats, touching the fence, and looking at her socks. Life's really exciting when you're six months old.

2 comments:

jo(e) said...

Nice photos! Looks like a great week.

Matt said...

Maryanne, Maryanne...well, we all have our strengths. Some of us are blessed with a sense of direction, and some of us are historians.