Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ta-dah!

Essay Deadline: 4:30pm

I handed it in: 2:45pm

Assigned length: 15-20 pages

Actual length: 18 pages, or 20 if you count the bibliography.

I had enough time for the in-laws to drop me off at the University and go pick up Chris at work. I got my shots and was done by the time they were done getting Chris. Whoo! Go, me! I think it was good. We'll see what my prof thought.

Now, we've put on some nice clothes, and pretty soon we're going to go out for supper. I'm going to go hang out with the family now. Life is good.

So, all I have left, in the next 11 days:
1. 10 hours of exam marking.
2. Two 30-page essays.

I'm allowed a few hours of break, right?

5 comments:

Matt said...

Congratulations, Maryanne! You got something in on time! :P It sounds like you've been working hard.

Anyway, I'm off to Feast, but enjoy your break, you've earned it!

Pink Cupcake said...

Wooo-hoo! :) Hope you enjoyed your family supper...

Limon de Campo said...

Yes, absolutely you deserve a break. Have two, in fact.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Aspiring, I'm not sure what I should say about three 20-page papers. But you should make sure you're taking breaks and taking care of yourself, or else you're going to burn out by the end of that.

And Limon, I love people who encourage me to take breaks. I took a good (second) break yesterday.

krisluvswool said...

Hey look at you go!!! Of course you deserve a break after all that :)