Friday, April 07, 2006

Procrastination Drives Me To Meme-ing

via Trillwing, via Bright Star.

1) Who is the last person you high-fived? I don't know if I've high-fived anyone since Ky left. No wait, I think Shannon humoured me. (I obsessively need high fives.) No wait, Chris and I high-fived when something awesome happened on Battlestar Galactica. I confess.

2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? Hahahahahaha. No.

3) Do you sleep with the TV on? I love sleeping with the TV on. Just ask Meg and Karl. And then I get all confused and someone has to carry me to bed.

4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? I may have, at one point, but only to finish off the carton.

5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? Does the fact that I got 100% in Grade 4 Spelling class count? And that I still remember that?

6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? No, actually.

7) How fast can you type? Pretty freakishly quickly. But I haven't done a timed test since I taught computers in grade 8. I confess.

8) Are you afraid of the dark? Sometimes. When I'm tired I'm a little more paranoid, and I can make up crazy stuff to be scared of.

9) What color are your eyes? Crazy hazel. Green-grey-brown-gold-blue.

10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? I've never been to a drive-in.

11) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower? The last time my muscles were sore, I needed a break, and I could justify bathing twice in one day. (Read: this week.)

12) Do you knock on wood? No.

13) Do you floss daily? Um, no. Sometimes I remember.

14) Poor, poor missing question #14.

15) Can you hula hoop? I could, the last time I tried. But that was probably a decade and a half ago.

16) Are you good at keeping secrets? When they're life-threatening?

17) What do you want for Christmas? Don't make me think that far ahead! (By the way, the fact that Trillwing referred to her infant son as "The Porpoise Whisperer"? Bueno.)

18) Do you know the Muffin Man? Who lives on Drury Lane?

19) Do you talk in your sleep? No. I'm the silent sleeper in my household. I do not flail. I only snore when I'm sick. I do not shout numbers in my sleep. Nor do I teach science classes in my sleep.

20) Who wrote the book of love? C.S. Lewis?

21) Have you ever flown a kite? I was very young.

22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes? I'd entirely forgotten that people did that.

23) Do you consider yourself successful? I'll take Trillwing's answer on that one: "I'm a successful procrastinator."

24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell? Maybe 10 people? Mostly, my cell phone is for calling home.

25) Have you ever asked for a pony? I was never a pony kind of girl. I rode a horse twice. Both times they wouldn't obey me, and just wandered off to do their own thing.

26) Plans for tomorrow? Write and clean, and clean and write. I'll probably also be involved in some kind of elaborate Saturday morning breakfast, and we'll probably listen to some CBC radio.

27) Can you juggle? Hahahahahaha. No.

28) Missing someone now? I miss my Mommy, and I miss my Daddy, and I miss my sister, and I miss my brother...

29) When was the last time you told someone I Love You? I just did right now. Thanks for reminding me to do that.

30) And truly meant it? I married him, didn't I?

31) How often do you drink? I drink several litres of water a day. Huh?

32) How are you feeling today? Recovering from allergy headache. Relieved that classes are over.

33) What do you say too much? "Y'know?"

34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Hahahahahaha. No.

35) What are you looking forward to? April 25th (the day after my last essay is due).

36) Have you ever crawled through a window? A lot of these questions assume some nature of physical dexterity. No, already! I'd be too scared of falling!

37) Have you ever eaten dog food? Goodness no!

38) Can you handle the truth? Sometimes.

39) Do you like green eggs and ham? Not in a box, not with an ox, not in a tree, Sam let me be! (I don't remember all the words anymore. Not like that month of babysitting WG.)

40) Any cool scars? One on my finger.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Actually, I have crawled through a window. And jumped. And hurt my feet when I landed.

Yeah... I once broke into my friend Rachel's house. But that was only because her brother had locked us out.