Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Any Volunteers?

Anyone want to take over the role of being me for a day? Please?
Job Description:
  • Must take the bus to the library, photocopy the necessary parts of an ILL book, and then return the book.
  • Must head to the History Office and get a couple of late essays from my mailbox.
  • Must spend some time photocopying the readings for Friday morning's class, and meet with another PhD student to figure out how to split up those readings.

I will, in return: take naps, drink lots of hot drinks, and stay wrapped in this blanket. Maybe I'll even finish marking some essays and do some planning for Friday's presentation. Maybe.

You know, I'm tempted to wait until Chris is home, to deal with the library stuff. Maybe I'll deal with the Friday readings tomorrow. I'll talk with the other PhD student about it.

4 comments:

Pink Cupcake said...

I'll be happy to do it, just as long as I can have a cup of that yummy sounding Pear Tree Green tea when I get back? :) (Only problem, might not get there til sometime tomorrow, flights permitting!!)

Queen of West Procrastination said...

It's a deal. In trade, do you want me to send Chris to help fix up your new flat? It's probably extra hard now that both you and your husband are sick.

LynnieC said...

Dude. No offence, but your day sounds like a breeze.
I don't envy you most of your other days, but this one sounds okay.

Oh wait. You wanted sympathy, didn't you...

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Yeah, that normally would be a breeze, lynniec, if I had the strength to get off the couch. That's why I stayed home all day. The prospect of standing up to get to the bus was too much. Stupid cold.