Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Birthday Haircut!

I've had a lovely day today, getting my birthday present from my in-laws: a haircut at Salon Fli with my favourite hairdresser, Teighen. Teighen was so excited that I was coming to visit her, that she's spent the past week strategising about how my hair should be cut this time (allowing for something cute, which could grow out well if I can't afford another good cut for a while, and suited to the Island's humidity).

I tried to take some pictures of the cut, but it doesn't really do justice to it, because I'd flattened a bunch of it by tucking it behind my ears, and by being out in the wind. But here I am with my hair untucked:

And here is how it'll probably normally look, considering my habit of tucking my hair behind my ears:

Why do I always look like such a crazy person in pictures?

7 comments:

Meg Persson said...

Because... oh, how can I put this nicely... uh... you ARE a crazy person?

It's okay, Mary. No need to deny it anymore.

Love you!

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Seriously, what's with the Front Teeth That Ate Outer Space?

krisluvswool said...

That is a super cute cut! I'm getting excited at the thought of chopping mine off again after the wedding! Snip snip snip snip!

LynnieC said...

You look like you're about to eat the photographer.
Or zap him with your laser eyes.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Lynniec, that is my most common facial expression: "I shall zap you with my laser eyes."

And kristiface: yaaaay, married hair! I totally had my hair chopped off two days after my wedding.

Anonymous said...

Shoot! Meg beat me to it!
Oh, by the way, I'm home Maryanne!
It would be good to see the crazy person again.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Matt's home!