Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Still Avoiding Work...

As seen at Profgrrrl's blog:



You Are Likely a Second Born

At your darkest moments, you feel inadequate.
At work and school. you do best when you're evaluating.
When you love someone, you offer them constructive criticism.

In friendship, you tend to give a lot of feedback - positive and negative.
Your ideal careers are: accounting, banking, art, carpentry, decorating, teaching, and writing novels.
You will leave your mark on the world with art and creative projects.

How about you? Accurate?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since when is accounting and writing novels related? Is it because they both involve perfectionism? I think I could buy that.

Anonymous said...

It said I was a fourth child. It was off on a couple of other things, too. But the funny thing is, although I'm the third, I think that everyone in the family treats me like I'm younger than LynnieC, so I guess it's not that far off.

Jen said...

Mine was WAY off. It said I am an only child, when in fact, I'd fit either the middle or oldest child catigories.

Silly thing.

krisluvswool said...

Said I was an only child, but I'm actually the oldest. Close enough, though :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, mine said I was a fourth child. Try only child! (essentially)

M.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Maybe do both accounting and novel writing involve being analytical?

LynnieC said...

It said I was second born. Weird. Am I older than Graeme and Ky? Have mom and dad been lying to me all of this time?

Queen of West Procrastination said...

I'd believe it. And then Graeme's the third born and Ky's the youngest. I wonder how you don't remember those years before Graeme and Ky were born.

Anonymous said...

It said I was a fourth child! I'm the eldest. I did try another blogger quiz, though, and apparently my ideal funky hair colour is blue. Who'd a thunk? I personally would've said purple.