Monday, August 15, 2005

Most Triumphant Return of the Procrastinator

I have returned! (With the sound of huzzahs and merriment.) And not a moment too soon. The internet was hooked up early this morning, but it took a few hours of sitting on hold and other Telus-related hassles before I was fully online. (Someone forgot to change the password in one, very crucial place, when I called them with a problem last week. Honestly, people. How many times do I have to call the Help Desk, and always with mistakes that are their own faults? Fortunately, they also didn't set up my e-mail properly, but that meant I got to set it up manually. Thankfully, those years using SaskTel taught me how to do that, and while I was at it, I set up my own e-mail account.)

I digress.

There shall be more later. Now I must return to my husband, who has been patiently waiting for us to watch the first episode of season three of Northern Exposure. Yes, we've gone through two seasons already, but I must remind you that those are short seasons. (Eight episodes in season 1 and seven in season 2, but what episodes they are!)

I also must recommend to you the Lynn Truss Treasury (by that lovely author of Eats, Shoots and Leaves), which I have almost finished reading. And recommend that you check out what's going on over at Amandolyn and Ky, because there's plenty, including Ky and Amanda's adventures in Ottawa, and an ode to our friend Alex Swaan!

No comments: