- Ensure I have no further nosebleeds (total nosebleeds yesterday = 5).
- Buy Chris's wedding present.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Buy a case of water bottles, for the wedding party.
- Wrap thank-you presents.
- Scan photo of Chris and me. Send photo to Chris's parents.
- Write my after-vows speech.
- Hair appointment: 2:00pm. At the hair appointment, confirm everything for tomorrow.
- Get Mom to pick up my dress.
- Decorate, decorate, decorate.
- Contact a heap of people.
- Finish place cards.
- Rehearsal, rehearsal dinner.
That's all I can think of right now. Today's going to be crazy.
Newest weather forecast for tomorrow: 26 Celsius, with a 40% chance of thundershower. Let's hope it doesn't rain during pictures, but is nicely overcast so that we can do all the pictures we want.
And speaking of crazy: Staples messed up a bunch of the programs, and so my sister went back there and made them re-do them. The manager did them herself, and then had them folded for free. This reminds me of the gong show that was invitations... But the programs are gorgeous; Janice did a really good job with them.And that's all for now, from the craziness that is wedding preparations.