Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Twelve Hours to Go!

In roughly twelve hours, I'll be on my way to the airport to start the tour. And I finally have places to stay at all of my stops! I love it when a plan works out like that.

Apparently, I forgot to tell a bunch of my closest friends that I'm going. So my blog post took them by surprise. That is quite uncharacteristic of me: usually, I over-talk things to the point of annoying all around me.

To celebrate the occasion, I bought a new purse (my "new" one that I got for Christmas broke) and a bottle of hand sanitizer. Because travelling far away does make me that paranoid. Just ask Lyn.

Well, bloggy people, I'll see you in a little more than a week! (And hey, maybe I'll find somewhere that I can update before then. You never know...)

No comments: