Friday, April 15, 2005

You May Call Me Linky Linkerston

So, whilst procrastinating from going to bed (which was going to involve flipping my mattress, and putting on the freshly-washed mattress cover and blankets), I taught myself how to put links in the sidebar. As you can see, they're pretty rudimentary right now. Meg may recognise these links as being everything that is most likely to be on my computer screen, at most times of the day.

To other friends and family: may I put you on my links list? Meg? The gang from A Mandolyn and Ky?

Any other suggestions for the "Tools of Procrastination" links?

I'd better get back to work. This has been a most effective procrastination exercise.

4 comments:

justanothergirl said...

link away, my friend

Queen of West Procrastination said...

And I've added it.

Life of Turner said...

My "Distractions" list is quite elaborate, if I do say so m'self. Also, it's all about reducing your "recent posts" list. Those posts are mostly available on your main page anyway, so it's redundant. You can change that in Blogger settings. And I tried to help, but you never called back. Also, what ended up happening to Brownie (my couch)? Don't worry, the name didn't mean I was too attached. He (yes, he) was kind of like a pet that needed surgery that might be too expensive so it's just better to put him down...anyway, did Brownie get "surgery," or did he just go to sleep? I want to know, I'm old enough to know. I'm done now.

arimich said...

Brownie is gone? Sad... Is it really gone? Isn't your living room lonely?