Friday, March 18, 2005

Finished?

No, not my entire thesis, but my marathon day I've had. I'm still in my pyjamas, and I've barely left this spot on my bed where I've been working. But, I have now everything from the Introduction to the end of Chapter Two. All that is left is Chapter Three and the Conclusion. And I updated my bibliography, which is now three pages long. Yeah.

The only things I have left to do, other than printing everything off, and taking it all to Dr. B. in the morning, is to find a citation for the reason why the Weimar Republic was so-named (I remember it being because of political violence in Berlin, and I know I have that fact in some of my books, but why can't I find it?) and to somehow integrate the fact that Hans Fallada was briefly a member of the SPD. I need to include this fact somewhere, because Dr. B. lent me his MA thesis specifically so I could cite that fact. It's pretty cute, and the funny thing is the fact that I could've taken that from Jenny Williams' biography of Fallada that I have, and haven't managed to cite yet.

But I think I'm going to get up, move around and have a shower, before I do that. The thesis is now 73 pages long. Yay, space for a third chapter!

No comments: