(Remember to keep praying for Glenn and Celeste! Glenn's back on sedation a bit more, and we still don't know what's wrong with Celeste, but she can't keep down food and is in the children's ward of the hospital.)
1. I'm going to miss having the girls in town. We went all over downtown this afternoon, and Bronwyn found me a dress that I can wear to my brother's wedding.
2. Seriously, how perfect is this dress? I feel so cool when I wear it. I just need some black pumps that aren't in excess of $100. (Oh goodness, I tried on these beautiful Cole Haans...)
3. And I got to talk with my family over webcams today, which is always delightful.
4. Boy, do I ever enjoy Food Network Challenge. I've seen this "Sweet 16 Cakes" episode a million times, and I just can't get enough of that guy who does the pretty sugar flowers.
5. Library tea. I bought a whole bunch more today.