Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Question

You see that "Rate this blog" thing under each of my posts? Where did it come from and how can I make it go away? It just appeared this afternoon, no one else seems to have this problem, and I can't make it go away.

Update: Solved! It looks like a whole hoard of people were asking the question at about the same time (my guess is that the widget was added to Blogger at about...3:15pm today? 3:20?). If you notice that box under your posts and want them to go away, you go to "Edit Layout," and then hit "Edit" on the "Blog Posts" box. Then you unclick the "Ratings" option.

Update 2: Do you know what else is weird? As soon as I unclicked the "Ratings" option and saved it, that option disappeared altogether. I think I just hit some kind of Blogger experimental glitch, by publishing at the exact moment they were trying something out. Weird.

3 comments:

Teacher Lady said...

Did you fix it? I don't see anything.

roger said...

4 out of 5.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Janny: I got rid of it, which is what I meant by "Solved!"

Roger: Thanks kindly.