Monday, April 07, 2008

Final Count Down

To do this morning:
  1. Make myself a solid breakfast: fried egg, toast, fruit, orange juice. Hm. I wonder if I can bring a snack with me, considering the fact that I always start feeling weak and hungry in the mid-afternoon.
  2. Sit down and review the cards one more time.
  3. One last time: quickly write out my titles from memory.
  4. Make a sandwich and bring it with me. Bus to the university for noon, so that I have some time to look over the department laptops and choose one to use.
  5. Don't forget to bring: big bottle of water, zip loc baggie with some small snack in it, pen and scrap paper, cash for a department t-shirt, iPod.
And then that's it. I'd better get things started and stop lolling around like this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Break legs!

Bronwyn said...

If you don't know it by now, you never will. (tee hee - don't hurt me!)

You'll do AWESOME!!!