Saturday, December 15, 2007

At least I'm not still posting photos of myself

Seriously, I wish I could show you all the clever presents I bought today. But that's not going to happen, because some of the presents are for people who read this here blog.

Instead, I will show you what we put together last night:

Isn't it cute? My friend Christina gave us a homemade gingerbread house kit (all the parts, the icing, and the candies) as a Christmas present, and Chris was just so excited. Now he wants to build a bunch of gingerbread houses. After he finished this, he proclaimed, "The next one I build will be a gingerbread geodesic dome! I'm going to do it at my Mom and Dad's house this Christmas!"

We've all been forewarned. After he built that robot, I've learned to take these claims seriously.

No comments: