Friday, April 27, 2007

Yes, I'm still procrastinating

After realising that I've posted 900 times, I got curious as to when I did the most blog-posting. It turns out the honours for Most Blog Posts belongs to October 2005. (Tail-end of Matt's visit here, Chris gets two different new jobs, one-day strike, first assignments in first courses in years.) That got me reading over old blog posts.

I've come to one conclusion: I'm not as funny as I used to be. It's official. (Some of those posts really made me laugh! "This biscuit-making is an act of solidarity!")

(I should not be surprised by this realisation. Ky and I spend much of our time mourning our former cleverness. We usually claim that our hilarity peaked at age 14.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My busiest posting times were March & April 2005, during which months I averaged about 2 posts per day. Good times.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

What caused the heavy posting in March and April 2005?

Limon de Campo said...

You are still witty; however, it's a well-known fact that grad school sucks wit from unsuspecting students. Grad school will store it all up and give it back to you when you graduate.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Will it really give me back my wit? Oh, that's a comforting thought.